Monday, February 12, 2018

Robert Sheppard: 13 Years of Blogging: Links to Posts

Yes, 13 years of blogging. 'New' technologies probably shouldn't acquire histories, but when I celebrated 10 years of blogging, I decided to look back a bit. I posted this interview with me about my literary blogging. Read it here. This little block of raw links will take you to the posts I made trying to make lists of the best, my favourites, one for each year, the most neglected, etc... It was all quite fun, and is still fun to look at now: 


Certainly since then I've been blogging fairly furiously, but I have also started tweeting my content, and this has increased the number of hits. See www.twitter@microbius.

The pre-history of the blog, as a print magazine, may be read here, on what was my first post (even though I moved it later).

So what are the most looked at posts on the blog to date? They are, by name (with links), date of posting, and the number of hits as of today:


2225








1811








1113








946








668








547








471








393








379








377